At mosshaselhurst we have acted for franchisors and franchisees alike for many years.
We will draft or review agreements and provide practical advice on their terms and conditions. We are conscious that you need us to be commercially aware as solicitors and therefore, we work to ensure that your agreements and contracts will achieve your business objectives.
Setting out with a new franchise can be a defining moment for most new business people. Man new franchisees are "dropping the shackles" of Corporate life and entering into a new phase of business life.
This is the very time that we believe sound advice is of paramount importance. Having a carefully considered legal view of the implications of your franchise agreement can save you much heartache and cost in the future.
Irrespective of the view of your franchisor, if you are considering the purchase of a franchise, you should seek legal advice. At mosshaselhurst, our services include:
- Considered written advice on the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement.
- The purchase or disposal of an existing franchise, working on achieving the optimum price is either obtained for you or the correct price is paid.
- Advice on property matters required for your franchise business.
- Dispute resolution.
Services for Franchisors
- For franchisors we provide a range of services. From drafting the original franchise agreement through to altering existing franchise agreements. We will also act in respect of disputes with franchisees. Our broad services include:
- The drafting all of appropriate franchise agreements
- Alterations to or amendments to existing franchise agreements
- The negotiation of master franchise agreements
- Advising in respect of raising finance for a franchise arrangement
- Negotiating suitable business premises leases and or purchase
- Franchisee and franchisor dispute resolution
For more information please contact us.