ï»¿We recognise that in these difficult economic times having some control over costs is important for all our clients and particular more so for those undergoing significant changes in their personal circumstances such as divorce or separation. We have therefore now introduced our new improved fixed fee scheme. This will allow you to specifically tailor the services that we provide, to your specific needs. It is now possible to choose from an array of fixed price services allowing you to decide the extent of our involvement in your case.
Whether you require full representation or just help with one single aspect of your case there is likely to be a fixed fee to suit your needs.
Our family law fixed fees are available for:-
- Divorce - both parties
- Dissolution of civil partnership – both parties
- Preparing agreed financial settlement Orders
- All other financial aspects of divorce
- Negotiating residence or contact arrangements for children
- Representation in proceedings relating to children
- Change of Name Deeds
- Advice on any family law related matter
- Preparation of specific documents
(Terms and conditions apply)