We are hiring now!

Great opportunities in Cheshire.

Find out more

REVIEW YOUR WILL to get maximum tax relief on your property.


An individual or trust corporation can be appointed as a Deputy by the Court of Protection.  This is to act on behalf of someone that lacks capacity and that does not already have Lasting Power of Attorney documents in place.

To be appointed as a Deputy you will need to be over 18 years and ideally be a family member or a close friend.

You will also need to show that you are capable of carrying out the role.

The application process can be very complicated and is unfortunately not a quick fix, so it is advisable to appoint a law firm to act for you.

If you have a family member or close friend that you think may benefit from having a Deputy appointed for them then please feel free to contact our Emma Sezer on 01606 74301 for more advice on the process.