If you are involved in a family dispute and you need a local specialist lawyer on your doorstep for advice and support who is experienced, knowledgeable, honest and reliable then David is the right choice for you. David's charging rates are competitive, proportionate and transparent. He will look after you and value your case.
David is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and has been with the firm for over 40 years often acting for high net worth clients helping with a range of family issues including:-
- Divorce and financial settlements, including advice in respect of spousal maintenance, pension sharing and business assets
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements and their enforceability upon separation and divorce
- Issues involving the arrangements for children, including advice in relation to applications for internal and international relocation
- Enforcing financial orders and orders for spousal maintenance, to include issues in relation to enforcement overseas.
- Variation of Spousal Maintenance Orders
- Applications on behalf of unmarried parents for financial provision under Schedule 1 Children Act 1989
- Property disputes between unmarried couples about their rights and entitlements
- Cohabitation Agreements and their enforceability
David adopts a sympathetic and pragmatic approach to advising clients without losing focus on the financial realities affecting them. He has a flexible approach to appointments and will frequently accept meeting outside of normal office hours
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, walking with his dogs, is a keen Manchester City fan and an occasional cyclist and angler.