The head of Litigation is Gerard Rooney (LLB Honours), Managing Director, who qualified as a Solicitor in 1980 after graduating with a Law Degree from Liverpool University.
Work is charged at an hourly rate of £260 plus VAT. It may be possible to agree fee limits and to fix fees depending on the work involved, this can be discussed and agreed at initial interview.
Fixed fee appointments are available at £120 plus VAT to include reviewing papers, and half hour face to face or telephone conference meetings.
The low cost fee for fixed fee meetings does not include time reviewing lengthy bundles of papers and does not include written advice.
For more information and hourly rates refer to A Guide to Standard Legal Costs.
For Court fees follow the following link to HMCS https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-courts-and-tribunals-service
The Debt Collection service include :-
- Fact find on history of debt
- Review e-mail/letter/invoices/statements of account
- Draft letter of claim to Debtor compliant with Pre-Action Protocol Debt Claims
- Client care letter including Terms of Business
- Consider and advise upon Debtor’s response
- Average time from instruction to review response 37 days
- Issue proceedings
- Advice on proceedings
- Review cost/benefit
- Status of debtor/credit searches
- Average time :
- Undefended 28 days
- Defended 100 days
The service does not include:-
- Bankruptcy/insolvency work
- Enforcement of Judgments e.g. instruct Bailiff
So why not contact us now to discuss your individual needs on 01606 74301 or email us at email@example.com?