mosshaselhurst Solicitors was established in Northwich in 1906 and is one of the most respected legal practices in Cheshire. The partners in 1906 were Harold Moreton Moss and William Milling and the practice was then known as Milling & Moss. This Partnership ceased in 1917 and Harold Moss continued to practice under the name of H M Moss. In 1946, John Shand Haselhurst entered into Partnership with Harold Moss, and the Partnership become known by the name of Moss & Haselhurst. In 2005 the name was changed to mosshaselhurst Solicitors and over 110 years on the practice continues to grow.
We aim to offer you a personal but professional working relationship at competitive rates. We have loyal and hardworking staff whose dedication and work ethic ensures you receive the service you deserve.
We specialise in the following:
- Moving House, either buying or selling.
- Land sales and purchases
- Land and boundary disputes
- Writing Wills and dealing with Probate.
- Divorce, dissolution and disputes concerning children.
- Commercial property and law relating to business.
- Accident and Personal Injury claims.
- Dispute resolution including Debt Collection and Commercial Litigation.
- Employment Law, including Settlement Agreements.
- Criminal defence including representation at the Police Station.
- Motoring Offences including motorbike
- Landlord & Tenant
- Notary Public.
With convenient offices in Northwich and Winsford we offer an efficient service with friendly and experienced advisors. We offer home appointments to clients unable to get into the office.
Please read more about our services, or contact us by email or telephone.
If you require urgent assistance at the police station please call 07623 972 487 - we'll be happy to advise.