We offer you a personal but professional working relationship and will provide prompt, well-balanced, practical and impartial advice at competitive prices.
The practice includes a Notary Public, a Resolution Accredited Family Law Specialist, STEPS qualified Solicitor, and a member of the Court and Police Duty Solicitor Schemes.
Out of 9,000 Solicitors' firms in the country, only a minority have successfully attained Lexcel, (the Law Society's coveted Legal Practice Quality Mark), Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) accreditation and Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS). We are proud to have attained the first two for a number of years and hope to soon hear our application for the latter has been successful.
These awards reflect our determination to ensure that you receive the high quality service you deserve and demonstrate our commitment to the Solicitor's Regulation Authority's (SRA) ten mandatory principles. The principles are to:-
- uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice
- act with integrity
- not allow your independence to be compromised
- act in the best interests of each client
- provide a proper standard of service to your clients
- behave in a way that maintains the trust the public places in you and in the provision of legal services
- comply with your legal and regulatory obligations and deal with your regulators and ombudsman in an open, timely and co-operative manner
- run your business or carry out your role in the business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles
- run your business or carry out your role in the business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity
- protect client money and assets
We hope experience of our service reflects our determination to follow the ten mandatory principles at all times.