Coronavirus (COVID 19)
We recognise that our priority at all times must be the health and wellbeing of all of our clients and staff.
Whilst we are alert to the need to continually monitor the situation and to adjust and evolve as necessary we have made some changes for now to the way we work and communicate mostly with the use of smart technology.
Our objective is availability to all clients as much as possible to offer support and guidance and to continue to offer the best and highest level of service we can in the circumstances
Remember we are still here for you (our clients and staff) and as always, thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding.
Our core values of commitment, professionalism, relationships, loyalty and trust seem ever more relevant in today’s world.
We will continue to work together implementing effective measures to meet all challenges to ensure that in so far as we can we can all stay safe.
In line with current government guidelines: -
- With effect from close of business Friday 20th March only essential face to face meetings will take place by prior appointment only
- There will be effective social distancing
- Any member of staff who reports or appears even slightly unwell (or who has a household member who is slightly unwell with symptoms of the virus) will self-isolate and work from home.
- Other members of staff will work from home in any event on a rota basis
- One member of staff from each department will continue to attend each office daily
- No home visits
- Minimum business travel
- Our technology allows secure remote working so client availability can be through flexible communications by text, telephone, email and conference calls. So keep in touch and ask
- Redirected calls from each office to key mobile phones
- Use of all means including social media to keep everyone up to date
- Further information will be posted on social media and on our website from time to time
- You should continue to monitor information as it becomes available using the following links:
Be healthy be safe!