Are you involved in proceedings in the County Court?
Do you know your way around the system?
Do you understand the Civil Procedure Rules and how they operate?
Do you just need some simple guides about 'Next Steps' along the way and/or our help in completing the necessary forms?
We offer fixed fee advice for those involved in Court proceedings.
- Consider your papers (up to 10 pages)
- Meet with you for up to 30 minutes
- Advise on the merits of bringing or if applicable defending a claim
- Provide Court forms and guidance on how to complete them
- Review any forms you prepare
- Assist with preparation and issue of papers in Court
Up to one and half hours work - £250 plus VAT and the Court fees (and any other third party costs that may arise).
Stage 2 - Evidence
- Review available documents and advise on disclosure
- Draft, review and amend witness statements
- Advise on further evidence in the form of witness statements or expert reports
- Produce final bundles required by the Court or your opponent (up to 100 pages)
Up to two hours work - £300 plus VAT and the Court fees (and any other third party costs that may arise).
For further information on our fixed fee Court proceedings advice:
See also A Guide to Bringing and Defending a Small Claim (Civil Justice Council, April 2013).