Any sized goods vehicle that has been illegally operated without an appropriate operators licence may be detained and impounded.
If this happens to you, mosshaselhurst, your HGV solicitor, can help.
Should this happen, you will have 21 days to apply for the return of the vehicle after which it may be scrapped or sold. In this case, speed of action is of the essence and you should contact mosshaselhurst, your HGV solicitor, as soon as possible on 01606 74301.
mosshaselhurst will help with your application that must be made to the Traffic Commissioner. This is an imperative as the grounds for applying for the return your vehicle are limited. These grounds include:
- The fact is that you genuinely had a valid operators licence at the time.
- You were unaware that vehicle was used illegally at the time.
- The vehicle was in fact being being used legally.
Mosshaselhurst, HGV Solicitor, in addition to assisting if your vehicle has been imponded by VOSA, can help with:
- Representing one-man operators of heavy goods vehicles.
- Representing fleet operators of heavy goods vehicles.
- Representing one-man operators of light goods vehicles.
- Representing fleet operators of light goods vehicles.
- Representing one-man operators of passenger carrying vehicles.
- Representing fleet operators of passenger carrying vehicles.
- Acting for those who have received a magistrates court summonses for VOSA or police prosecutions.
- Advising on Transport Regulatory Issues.
- Acting where vehicles are impounded.
- Acting where there are investigations by VOSA or the police.
- Dealing with and acting where penalties relating to illegal entrants have been levied.
- Dealing with Commercial disputes.
- Dealing with Debt enforcement.
- Creating and advising on contracts.
- Acting where insurance claims have been made.
- Dealing with compensation claims for accidents.
- Creating suitable contracts of employment and policies and procedures manuals.